Sunday, October 23, 2011

10/18/11: 32 Weeks!


Morgan broke my full length mirror this week so this is all you get.




How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs.  Oh the swelling

Maternity clothes? Even some of them aren't fitting at this stage.  Well they fit but do not look cute anymore.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I'm exhausted.  Taking it whenever I can get it!

Best moment this week:  Simple no fuss checkup

Food cravings:  Apples have been good lately.  Again, I'm getting full fast.

Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks and she's head down and low already.

Belly Button in or out? In

Movement: Yes

What I miss:  My feet.

What I am looking forward to:  The light at the end here.

Weekly WTF: Good checkup this week but still a bit of protein. 

Nesting madness: Making a list, and checking it twice...

Weekly Wisdom: Reminder you are 32 weeks pregnant, ease up on the over scheduling.

Milestones: Bi-Weekly appts are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment