Thursday, October 13, 2011

10/11/11: 31 Weeks!





How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Well retaining water is well under way so  we are at about 20lbs total.

Maternity clothes? Blah.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Some nights are great, others not so much.  I won't complain...I'm getting more now than I will in a couple months.

Best moment this week:  No impending doom of preeclampsia! No more protein,  BP still on the rise but normal.

Food cravings:  Cottage Cheese!

Labor Signs: Definitely had some actual painful contractions for about an hour last Saturday.  Probably a result of doing too much Sat and Sun with the kids.

Belly Button in or out? In

Movement: Yes

What I miss: The way it feels to just not be pregnant.  Just for a day.

What I am looking forward to:  Halloween and Thanksgiving...that just seems like a lot of good food for a PG womans.

Weekly WTF: My blood pressure was actually not low...I don't think I ever had a top number over 120.

Nesting madness: There isn't enough time in the day anymore.

Weekly Wisdom: Note to self, remember these last few weeks next time you decide to get pregnant and have kids 18 months apart.

Milestones: 2 more months!!  (Hopefully no more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment