Saturday, October 29, 2011

10/27/11: Preschool Halloween Party









Today was Mo's Halloween Party at preschool. Better known as the day she finally got to wear her Rapunzel costume somewhere. She was pumped.  If you know me at all you know I jumped at the chance to be in charge of the parties at her preschool. Who doesn't love planning a party?

I'm not sure if your kids do this but mine is a little fibber.  She plays dumb at home and claims she doesn't know letters, numbers etc. When in fact I watched her at class tell her teacher every letter, count to almost 30, and identify all the shapes that were asked. She knows what month it is and what day of the week it is.  If I asked her at home?  She would say "I don't know".  At least I know she's learning something, right? She's just refusing to share her knowledge.

The party got started with a parade which ended up with a couple of the kids crying.  We then headed back upstairs to do our craft, ghost milk jugs. See them in the back of that last picture there?  Thank you Pinterest!  Then it was time for the good stuff.  Ice cream sundae bar.   Next up we played pumpkin bowling             and then ended the day with some goodie bags!!  Morgan had a great time and so did Mommy!

Halloween Party = Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment