Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tribe Time: Wildcard Edition!


Finally, for the first time in quite a few years, the Tribe is competitive and in the playoffs again!  Those of you that know me know that I am a die-hard Tribe fan.  As soon as playoff tickets went on sale I snatched them up.  This was before they went on a huge win streak to end the season and before everyone else wanted the tickets.  We bought 8 tickets to the wildcard game and 8 tickets to Game 1 of the ALDS.  I'll tell you what, if the Indians would have made it the World Series, I would have been there 38-39 weeks pregnant and all!

We decided to take the kids since this was the first time in any of their lives the Tribe had made the playoffs.  Corey, my mom and dad were the other 3 that accompanied us.  Yes, you read that last sentence right, my father aka Debbie Downer of the Tribe agreed to go to the game with us. When we got there it was packed just trying to get in! The last time the Tribe was in the playoffs was 2007 and Paul and I attended every home playoff game.  I will never forget that season and electricity at every game.  I was really hoping this game would be the same.  Once we got in I was not disappointed.  Everyone was pumped and on their feet for most of the first few innings.  Things obviously went a little downhill from there but it was so nice to see the Tribe back at the top this season.  We can't wait for the 2014 season!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment