Saturday, October 19, 2013

Baby Boy: 37 Weeks





How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Am starting to hate with a passion.

Stretch marks? Who can even see anymore!?

Sleep: Suck city. I have to pee all the time and have terrible insomnia.

Best moment this week: Full-term

Food cravings:  I'm also starting to hate food.  You know when you are hungry but can't figure out what you want?  Yah, all day long.

Labor Signs: Not enough.

Belly Button in or out? Slightly out

Movement: Level=Ninja.

What I miss:  SLEEP!!

What I am looking forward to:  The end.

Weekly WTF: I'm about to have a BOY.  What do you do with a BOY!?

Nesting madness: My nesting is over.

Weekly Wisdom:  Do not agree to be on your feet all night at a football game at 37 weeks pregnant again. You will not feel so hot the next day.

Milestones: Full-Term!

No comments:

Post a Comment