Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Boy: 38 Weeks




How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? As noted by the picture above, I've given up on fashion and opted for comfortable

Stretch marks? Least of my problems lately.

Sleep: There is hardly any.  I've never had insomnia before and it sucks.  Every time I get up to pee I swear I'm awake for at least another hour.

Best moment this week: 2cm dilated! Yippee!

Food cravings:  Yuck.

Labor Signs: Stupid, annoying, non-productive contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Out

Movement: Somehow, someway he's still is at it.

What I miss: My pelvis being correctly aligned. Ouch.

What I am looking forward to:  BIRTH.

Weekly WTF: 4 kids. 4 kids in two weeks or so. Yikes!

Nesting madness: This house would be a hot mess if not for Paul.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm too tired to be wise.

Milestones: I'm still at work.  That is a milestone in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment