Saturday, February 11, 2012

One Month Old!


Not sure which months are worse to take, the first couple or the last couple of that first year.  It's either they can't sit up or they don't want to sit still.


Even in this picture it's as if she's mocking us. Like HA! The minute you remove your hand I'm just going to fall over in a fit over laughter!


Much like my pregnancy with her the time is really flying by. It's still hard to believe I have 3 kids. (I don't know if it's because her birthday is the 8th but instead of 3 I almost wrote 8 kids. I hope that isn't an omen.) Tenley reminds me so much of Morgan as a baby, they look almost identical. She's such an easy baby that mainly eats and sleeps.  I am super fortunate to have the best sleepers ever.  She started sleeping through the night at about 2 weeks.  Another plus for having a big baby.  At her one month check up she weighed 10 lbs 2 oz. and was 22 inches long.  She checked out perfectly!  I even took all three kids and it wasn't a complete disaster!


The girls are still the best helpers ever and love their baby sister. I wonder when the novelty will wear off?  Hopefully never because Paul and I need their help at times.


Of course they still love each other or hate each other, you know depending on the minute of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment