Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maybe next year...




Every year Paul's work gives away tickets to a ton of sporting events, museums, etc.  This year Paul got 2 tickets in the Dawg Pound to the Browns Steelers game on New Years Day.  I was so excited because last year we had Cavs playoff tickets and they never made it to that round and our consolation prize was Disney on Ice.  Which of course, the girls  loved but isn't really what Paul and I were looking forward to. This was also going to be our first time out after the baby and I was really looking forward to it.


We invited Corey and Ashley to join us and they were able to scalp some tickets for pretty cheap right near us.  Since it was so cold we actually got to sit right next to each other since I'm guessing some people stayed at home. 


During the first Browns/Steelers game of this season I was craning my head to see the game around the nurse while simultaneously pushing out Tenley.  People are right, once you have your third the whole birthing process is old hat. As you can see from the above picture I didn't have to crane my head too much this time! Also, contrary to what I think should happen while giving birth they do not in fact sell beer at the hospital or let you have it in your IV.



We stopped to get some blankets and garbage bags (it was rain/snowing) at CVS before we headed to the stadium. This was on display near the register.  If you look close you can see that Big Willie Style values up to $12.99.  I would have to agree if it was 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment