Saturday, February 11, 2012

Miss T :)


A few weeks after Tenley was born we had some newborn photos taken with the fabulous Tami Keehn of Tamarie Photography. http://tamariephotography.com/   She rules and has been taking pictures of our girls/family since Morgan was a baby.   A lot of you may have seen some of these pictures on the announcement that took me over 7 hours to design since I just couldn't decide which ones to use.  I wanted to use them all!



She loves her lil sis "Ten" as she calls her.


My three beauties.


Umm how did she get so damn big?  I remember when she was Tenley's size and I was so overwhelmed and thought I had no time to do anything. The other day a friend told me that her Grandma used to say "If one kid takes up all your time, how could five take up anymore?"  I completely agree and will now use that argument to convince Paul to have 5 children. LOL.


This picture is totally descriptive of their personalities.



Ahhh! I can't get over how cute she is!


One of my ultimate favorites!!! Baby butts!


I really wish I had her eyelashes. 



Rylee seems so much bigger all of a sudden. Everyone in this family but Paul is going to have so much fun when they are teenagers!



Thanks Tami!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment