Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last few days at home


Since I only took about 7-8 weeks of time off work, we tried to make the most of it! We spent this day just lounging around together and having a photoshoot!




Isn't she the cutest?


How annoyed does she look?  I don't blame her, you cannot set her on the floor without the older two getting right in her face.  When I say right in her face, I literally mean inches from her. Oh and they are loud.  I have no idea where they get that. ;)


Morgan and Rylee, contemplating life. It's rough being 3.5 and 20 months.



On a side note, no one feel sorry that I had to go back to work.  Don't get me wrong I love my kids and I miss them when I'm at work but I love being a working mom.  It's just what works for me.  I don't cry when I go back to work and I don't spend all day wishing I could be at home.  Are they days when I'd like to spend the day with them? Sure.  I love my job though and it truly makes me a better mom to work.  So those of you giving me the sad face when you see me and ask me how I'm doing now that I'm back at work, you don't need to.  I get the best of both worlds and I'm firing on all cylinders.  I definitely become more efficient and effective when in chaos. I actually enjoy the chaos. Hence, why I'm not done having children. :)

**Nothing above is meant to say anything bad about SAHMs.  God Bless you, for you are better women than me. Every mom has to do what is best for them and their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment