Friday, May 3, 2013

Parent Appreciation Luncheon


This year Morgan's preschool decided to do a joint day to honor mothers/fathers instead of a separate day for each one.  I will admit, it made it easier for both Paul and I to attend the luncheon and not deal with two separate days.

We got to eat a yummy lunch and get our presents that Morgan had made for us.  My favorites are always the questionnaires that the kids fill out about the parents.  If I remember correctly Morgan thinks we are somewhere in our 50s or 60s.  I think we look pretty good for our ages. ;)





On a related note, the girls gave me a great Mother's Day a couple days later, we just failed to take any pictures.  They made me a cute scrapbook of pictures they decorated themselves, and cute little flowerpots that had their pictures in them.  I am very lucky to have 3 of the sweetest little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment