Friday, May 24, 2013

16 Weeks!






How far along? 16 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: 1 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Half and Half

Stretch marks? Same as before, nothing new.

Sleep: Like a baby!

Best moment this week:  I can officially say I feel the baby move!

Food cravings:  None yet really.

Labor Signs: None, just some pesky Braxton Hicks already!

Belly Button in or out? In!

Movement:  Yup! I know for sure it's not gas or something like that now.


What I miss:  Running (At least without feeling so winded and so slow)

What I am looking forward to:  Our vacation next month!


Weekly WTF:  Whoa. 4 kids.

Nesting madness:  Spring Cleaning in full effect!

Weekly Wisdom: Having your house for sale, while pregnant, plus 3 small children not exactly the  best plan.

Milestones: NT scan came back with great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment