Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gymnastics and Tenley's Party


The morning of Tenley's party also happened to be observation day at gymnastics.  I didn't get many pictures because my camera battery went dead almost as soon as it started. Morgan has come such a long way since she started last year.  She has *almost* perfected her cartwheel and is really good on the bars.  I'm still amazed at how much upper body strength she has for a four year old.



Later that day we had Tenley's 1st Birthday Party.  I have a love/hate relationship with throwing parties.  I absolutely LOVE to do it but have you ever had to throw a party 10 days before Christmas.  All I can say is we will no longer be having December babies.  The hate part is that I never have any time to do all the things I want.  We managed to pull it off, like we always do and everyone had a good time. Her theme was a Winter ONE-derland.  My favorite part was the hot chocolate bar. YUM!  As usual her cake was designed Miss Becky of Sweets and Stems!



















Tenley got too many toys and ate too much cake.  So much cake that she promptly barfed it all up the next morning in her crib.  As we all learned in college, a party isn't a party until someone throws up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment