Saturday, April 12, 2014

5K

I ran my first race post-Beckett this past Saturday. It was a gorgeous day which was a nice bonus because you never know what you are going to get in April in Ohio. I will admit, I was a tad nervous because it had been about 18 months since I last ran a race.  I've been training for the CLE half in May and really wanted to get one race under my belt before then. I was pretty proud of myself! I ended up with my best "official" race time at 34:04.  The only thing I hate about actual races is the early morning start time.  I'm just not a person that works out in the morning, especially running.  It just doesn't work for me. I am not looking forward to getting up at like 4am for the CLE half marathon but what are you going to do?? Paul and Ashley also ran (Ashley's first official 5K) and did great! Bring on the half!!





No comments:

Post a Comment